Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Post #1

Two of my friends recently started their own blogs. So, rather than being a blog stalker, I decided that I would create my own blog and be a blog socializer. I had a xanga blog way back in the day, but deleted it a few years back.

As I sit here trying to think of what to write for my first blog, I am reminded of the reasons that I shut down my old one. I did enjoy having my own place to share my thoughts, opinions, and the on goings of my life. However, I'm not good at finding that middle ground of a post. What I mean is that the things on my mind are usually either very superficial or very personal. The superficial ones are okay, I post those and normally get some good laughs out of them. However, I have a hard time posting my innermost thoughts, passions, desires, and secrets on the internet for all to see. Thus, my blog leans more towards the silly side of life. But I'll give this thing a shot and see what transpires.

I'm also not a writer. I've always been a Math and Science guy and never have been much into Reading and Writing. So, expect my words to be simple, my sentences to be run-ons, and my spelling and grammar to have some issues. (ex: "never have been much into") But maybe I'll spice things up every now and then with some words from the ole redneck dictionary.

Guess that's all for now. Adios!

2 comments:

  1. yay i am so glad you joined blog world too! now i have another blog to read at work! thank you thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome!! and ditto jens comment of another blog to read at work... sweet!!

    ReplyDelete