Monday, March 29, 2010

Goodbye Scrubs

Most people know this by now, but for those who don't I'll post it on here for the world to see.

I am no longer in nursing school.

The most common reaction that I've gotten when I've told people that is "What!?" But it is true.
I was doing well. I had passed every test and CPE thus far and was doing everything that was asked of me. But what it all boiled down to is that I was uncomfortable doings the things that a nurse has to do and decided that I did not want to do them for the rest of my life. And I am at peace with my decision.

So now everyone is asking "What are you going to do now?" And my answer is once again I don't know. I don't know what I want to do for a career. I've never known what I've wanted to do.

But for now, I am searching for full time jobs. I had 2 interviews last Friday and hopefully will have more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment