Today I reentered the work force. The company that I used to work for needed some help this summer and I need some income, so I took the job. So today I made my triumphal return to Varsity Spirit Corporation.
I've worked at Varsity a little bit in every year since 2001. I started as a guy who prepped the material that designs would be cut out of. I cut the color and lengths needed and pressed the different layers together. I eventually moved up to operate the machines that cut the designs out of the material and most of my time at Varsity has been performing those duties.
But today I started a new position. I am now one of the guys who creates the cutfile that is exported to the computers. These cutfiles tell the machine what to cut out of the material.
I am thankful to have a form of income. I owe the University of Memphis some money and I also have student loans to pay off. I am also happy that it is a different position. I will now have more computer experience and a new computer program(Corel) that I can put on my resume.
Now I just have to readjust to the 7:30 to 4:30 work schedule. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment