Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Maybe tomorrow...

So, I've been meaning to write a blog about the things that God has been doing in my life lately, because He has been teaching me some cool things and changing me. But, I'm not going to do that tonight. I feel like it would just be fake of me to write that tonight. Maybe tomorrow.

Today was just one of those days where life got me down. There were no major tragedies in my day. Nothing really went wrong. I didn't do anything that I regret. It was just one of those days where I couldn't bear the burden any longer. A day where I was unable to pretend like everything is okay. Everything is not okay. I'm not going make a list and complain about all of the things in my life that I am unhappy with. But I am admitting that there are a lot of things in my life that hurt right now. I am for once, being honest and sharing that I'm hurting. That I am carrying many burdens and today they got the best of me. Today, I was depressed.

Now this is a big deal for me. I am the type of guy that for the most part doesn't get too high nor too low. But today was low.

I will be fine. Tomorrow, I'm sure that I'll be back to normal and that it'll be a long time before I have another one of these days. But if you read this, please pray for me. I feel stuck. Stuck under these many burdens with no end in sight. I am strong in Christ. I carry my burdens well. But that doesn't change the fact that they hurt. They hurt everyday, whether I show it or not. Today just hurts more.

Ah, but tomorrow. Maybe tomorrow I will write about that other topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment