1.Who was your FIRST prom date?
Crystal A. (ah high school, I was so stupid, haha)
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
if you mean my first girlfriend(again Crystal), then no. Occasionally there'll be a facebook wall post, haha.
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
My dad gave me a sip of his beer when I was 12. It was disgusting, thus that was my first and last alcoholic drink.
4. What was your FIRST job?
usher at Malco Stage Cinema when I was 16, fun times
5. What was your FIRST car?
1996 Mazda B2300 truck, white. I'm still driving it.
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
Katie W.
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
I don't remember, probably my mom since she was awake when I got up.
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Mrs. Carter
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
We flew from Memphis to Detroit to Colorado. It was the BCM mission trip to Colorado in 2005
10. Who was your FIRST best friend and do you still talk?
Wayne, we met in first grade and yes we still talk quite often.
11. Where was your FIRST sleepover?
I don't know. I know that I didn't go to many sleepovers. Kevin H.'s house maybe.
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
Mom
13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
if you mean my first girlfriend(again Crystal), then no. Occasionally there'll be a facebook wall post, haha.
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
My dad gave me a sip of his beer when I was 12. It was disgusting, thus that was my first and last alcoholic drink.
4. What was your FIRST job?
usher at Malco Stage Cinema when I was 16, fun times
5. What was your FIRST car?
1996 Mazda B2300 truck, white. I'm still driving it.
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
Katie W.
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
I don't remember, probably my mom since she was awake when I got up.
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Mrs. Carter
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
We flew from Memphis to Detroit to Colorado. It was the BCM mission trip to Colorado in 2005
10. Who was your FIRST best friend and do you still talk?
Wayne, we met in first grade and yes we still talk quite often.
11. Where was your FIRST sleepover?
I don't know. I know that I didn't go to many sleepovers. Kevin H.'s house maybe.
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
Mom
13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
I was an usher for my sister's wedding. Does that count? That's the only wedding that I have been in.
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Eat a bowl of Golden Crisp cereal
15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Country Legend Eddie Rabbit at the Bartlett Festival. I was probably in elementary school, ha!
16. FIRST tattoo?
don't have one, not my thing
17. FIRST foreign country you've been to?
Turkey
18. FIRST movie you remember seeing in the theater?
Jurassic Park, I'm sure there were some before that but I can't remember them.
19. FIRST detention you had?
High School, I don't remember what it was for. I remember being mad and thinking that I didn't deserve to be there, haha
20. What was the FIRST state you lived in?
Tennessee
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Eat a bowl of Golden Crisp cereal
15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Country Legend Eddie Rabbit at the Bartlett Festival. I was probably in elementary school, ha!
16. FIRST tattoo?
don't have one, not my thing
17. FIRST foreign country you've been to?
Turkey
18. FIRST movie you remember seeing in the theater?
Jurassic Park, I'm sure there were some before that but I can't remember them.
19. FIRST detention you had?
High School, I don't remember what it was for. I remember being mad and thinking that I didn't deserve to be there, haha
20. What was the FIRST state you lived in?
Tennessee
No comments:
Post a Comment